Safety is No Accident
A safe workplace is critical to controlling healthcare costs. ThedaCare at Work recognizes that your employees must feel safe at work and get back on the job as soon as possible, which is why we’ve helped to ensure 98% of employees with an initial injury had a same-day appointment to assess the injury and determine treatment. Our occupational health clinics are available for a variety of services such as work-related injuries, drug screens, physicals and other services that improve workplace safety and boost productivity.
We manage your employee’s care with a team of providers, including two board-certified occupational health physicians who specialize in work-related injuries. By communicating individualized plans of care with you every step of the way, we keep you up-to-date on the status of your employee’s planned treatment and recovery.
Occupational Health Programs
ThedaCare at Work occupational health programs can enhance your workplace safety, comfort and productivity.
- Injury treatment
- Ergonomics and rehabilitation services—physical therapy, occupational therapy, pre-work screens, work conditioning, ergonomic assessments, functional job description and analysis, stretching programs and more
- Radiology Services
- Audiograms (hearing) and spirometry (lung function) testing
- Medical Director and advisor services
Physicals & Drug Screenings
We offer a wide range of physicals and drug screens, including:
- Physicals—pre-placement, DOT, respirator, surveillance, fire fighter, school bus driver, executive
- Drug and alcohol screens
- DOT and Non-DOT random drug screen pool management
Occupational Health Clinics
ThedaCare at Work offers seven convenient occupational health clinics throughout our service area to meet your needs. Contact the clinic of your choice to schedule an appointment.
- 2809 North Park Drive Lane, Appleton (920) 380-4999
- 1405 Mill Street, New London (920) 531-2045
- 600 North Westhaven Drive, Oshkosh (920) 237-5600
- 100 County Road B, Shawano (715) 524-1510
- 800 Riverside Drive, Waupaca (715) 258-1062
- 225 Memorial Drive, Berlin (920) 361-5482
- 333 N Green Bay Road, Suite B, Neenah (920) 454-7180
- For employee-short form
- For employee-long form
- For employer-respiratory attachment B
Pool Entry Forms
- For employer: Pool DOT employee entry list
- For employer: Pool NON-DOT entry list