Introducing Ripple by ThedaCare
Ripple is a new, free healthcare app from ThedaCare that lets you easily connect with care providers, securely manage your care information, connect fitness data and receive timely alerts and information to keep you in better health — today and in the future.
Simple Health Management
A single, secure place to manage your health records, track insurance information and appointments, sync fitness tracker data and receive timely care reminders.
Convenient Care Access
Easy access to connect with trusted ThedaCare providers from the comfort of your own home.
Reliable Resources and Information
Receive timely, health-related news and information from ThedaCare and other trusted resources to help you stay up-to-date on wellness practices and prevention information for diseases like COVID-19.
Download Ripple by ThedaCare
Create an account and get started with Ripple today.
Save Time and Money
- Keep your health information, claims and ID cards in one convenient place
- View lab test results — and know when to take action
- Save money with our digital medicine cabinet, filled with helpful images, refills and price comparisons
- Add and track all your health-related events with a 365-day view and set reminders for upcoming appointment
Connect to Care
- Access personal, caring online visits with a trusted ThedaCare provider through eVisits and video visits
- Find a ThedaCare provider or facility close to you
- Stay on top of immunizations and preventative care for you and your family with alerts
- Get tips on how to make Ripple work best for you with simple, in-app support and live chat features
Stay Active and Proactive
- Receive friendly reminders to ensure you never forget to schedule a screening or wellness check
- View your activity data and trends over time by synching your fitness tracking device
- Participate in quick assessments and surveys to help us help you as your community healthcare partner
Information You Can Count On
- COVID-19 prevention tips
- Online symptom checker and other convenient care options
- Testing information
- Prescription home delivery options
- Social isolation and shelter-in-place recommendations and advice
- Local resources and information from public healthcare leaders