About the Caring Hearts Program
ThedaCare is committed to improving the health of our communities. Caring Hearts, our financial assistance program, is designed to help patients who are unable to pay for medically necessary medical services. The Caring Hearts program will reduce or eliminate the patient bill if eligibility criteria are met.
Complete the Caring Hearts application and provide us with the requested financial documentation so we can determine your eligibility. Please understand we cannot process your application without the financial documentation.
Obtaining an Application
Call us at (800) 236-4102 to request an application so we can update your account. This will avoid collection action if your account is past due.
Links to Financial Assistance Policies and Documents
- Financial Assistance Summary in English, Spanish, Hmong
- Financial Assistance Policy in English, Spanish, Hmong
- Financial Assistance Application in English, Spanish, Hmong
- List of Providers that are covered/not covered by Caring Hearts in English, Spanish, Hmong
- Self Pay Collection Policy in English, Spanish, Hmong