Supporting Your Return to an Independent, Healthy Life
Structured and carefully supervised inpatient care offers intensive care services for those who need it most, with a focus on stabilizing symptoms, providing therapeutic and educational services, and planning for integration back into the community.
Our inpatient care program involves a short-term stay at the hospital, where you will be cared for in a calm, safe and stable environment. Our providers can help to make sure any prescribed medications are working effectively and recommend participation in any applicable group therapy sessions or activities.
Prior to your discharge from the hospital, our team will help you develop a plan for ongoing care to ensure you are supported for as long as you need us.
Inpatient care is often recommended for those:
- Exhibiting suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Posing a threat to themselves or others
- Experiencing hallucinations, delusions or out-of-control thoughts
- Having difficulty caring for themselves
- Having a co-occurring addictive disorder
- Requiring extensive monitoring or help managing medication
Inpatient care often includes some combination of the following services:
- Psychiatric assessment
- Development of an individualized treatment plan
- One-on-one and group therapy sessions
- Psychological Assessment
- Education to help you recognize triggers, manage your stress and prevent relapses
- Recreational activities to help develop social skills, improve self-esteem and integrate physical wellness
A referral is not required to seek inpatient care. An individual can recommend themselves for care or may be referred by their physician or therapist when outpatient care has been unsuccessful.