Care From the Comfort of Home
eVisits enable existing ThedaCare patients to quickly get a customized treatment plan or recommendation from an experienced ThedaCare provider. Enjoy the safety and convenience of quality treatment from wherever you are on your computer or smartphone.
eVisit online care requests are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Patients are guided through a simple questionnaire and will receive a response within 2 hours of completion.
Standard operating hours are Monday–Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Requests submitted outside of these hours will receive a response the following day.
eVisits are the best option if:
- You are currently a ThedaCare patient or have visited ThedaCare within the past three years
- Your symptoms are mild to moderate
- You do not immediately need to speak with a provider face-to-face
- You would like a convenient, personalized care plan without making an appointment
How eVisits Work
eVisits require a MyThedaCare account. If you are an existing patient but do not have a MyThedaCare account, click here. If you need assistance accessing your MyThedaCare account please call (877) 259-6180.
To begin your eVisit
- Login into your MyThedaCare account.
- Select menu.
- Select eVisit to begin your treatment.
Explore some of our Frequently Asked Questions related to eVisits.
eVisits performed by a Physician or Advanced Practitioner are billed to a patient’s insurance at a flat rate of $40.00, with the patient responsible for the out-of-pocket amount based on the benefits applied by their insurance company.
Virtual Health End User Agreement
Get details on how we encrypt and protect personal information provided through our website. Learn More