Thank you for your interest in scholarship opportunities offered through ThedaCare. These scholarships were made possible thanks to the gracious and generous support of area donors. Learn more about the various scholarship opportunities below.
ThedaCare Family of Foundations Scholarships
This scholarship was established by Victor & Elaine Guenther to support ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah Trauma Department clinicians continuing their education. Two, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a health care related field.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be an employee of ThedaCare with your primary campus being ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah and your primary department being the Trauma Center.
- Be pursuing a degree in a health care related field and have been accepted to, or currently attending a fully accredited program at a university, college or technical school.
This scholarship was established by the leadership team at ThedaCare Medical Center-New London to support New London area ThedaCare employees pursuing post-secondary education in a health care related field. Two, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a health care related field.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be an employee of ThedaCare with your primary campus being ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, ThedaCare Physicians-New London, ThedaCare Physicians-Manawa or ThedaCare Physicians-Weyauwega.
- Be pursuing a degree in a health care related field and have been accepted to, or currently attending, a fully accredited program at a university, college or technical school.
If you’d like to discuss the opportunities listed above, contact the ThedaCare Foundations team.
School of Radiologic Technology Scholarships
- The ThedaCare School of Radiologic Technology awards two student scholarships each year at the end the fourth semester. This scholarship is given to the student with the class’s highest grade point average for the first three semesters averaged together. This $500 scholarship is payable to ThedaCare School of Radiologic Technology, to be used toward the student’s final year of school.
- This $500 award is given to two students at graduation. Jackie Lenth was a past graduate of our program and employee at Theda Clark who died of cancer. This award is given to a student who shares Lenth’s commitment to excellence in patient care, as well as her great rapport with fellow students and peers. The lead technologist, supervisors and school faculty vote on this award.
If you’d like to discuss the opportunities listed above, contact Troy Albrecht.
Volunteers of ThedaCare Scholarships
- The Volunteers of ThedaCare Appleton award six annual $2500 scholarships for graduating high school seniors who attend high school in Outagamie County and will be pursuing higher education in a health career field at a 2-year or 4-year Wisconsin college.
- Each year, one of the six $2500 scholarships is awarded to a ThedaCare Appleton Student Volunteer who has offered exceptional volunteer support, including additional volunteer hours, while demonstrating compassion and maturity.
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity, contact Gwen Skinner.
- The Volunteers of ThedaCare Waupaca offer several annual $750 scholarships for graduating high school seniors who are pursuing health care careers. Each scholarship is renewable for two years if the student meets grade point average requirements and continues pursuing a health career.
- The Volunteers also offer a $750 scholarship each year to a ThedaCare employee in the Waupaca service area, including Wild Rose, Weyauwega, Amherst and Manawa.
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity, contact Andrea Crane.
- The ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah Volunteer Auxiliary award annual $2,000 scholarships to one graduate from each of the following schools: Neenah High School, Menasha High School and St. Mary Catholic High School. The students must be pursuing careers in health care.
- The scholarship must be used within the calendar year to which it is awarded.
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity, contact Brooke Techlin.