Shaping Tomorrow’s Health Care Workers
ThedaCare provides more than 1,000 student experiences each year for students enrolled in our affiliated academic institutions. We help students train for careers in all kinds of health care fields, such as:
- Registered nursing
- Advanced practice nursing
- Licensed practical nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Ultrasound technology
- Magnetic resonance imaging
Safety & Emergency Alerts
After arriving at ThedaCare, view the Safety and Emergency Alerts page on a ThedaCare computer and complete the Safety Walk form. Sign the Organization-Specific Orientation form and submit the forms to your school coordinator.
NP, PA and Medical Students
Nurse practitioner, physician assistant and medical students and their preceptors must sign the appropriate policy below.
- If you will be in a clinic, sign the Physician Services policy.
- If you will be in the hospital, sign the Medical Staff policy.
- If you will be in both, you need to sign both policies.
Submit the policies to the Education Department or firstname.lastname@example.org.