OK kids; as we enter into a colder season, remember that “sharing” with classmates can be good sometimes but not others:
- It is always okay to share your knowledge, advice, and expertise (but just try not to look like a know it all!)
- Sharing your milk carton, juice box or other drinks puts you at risk for nasty winter cold germs and illness.
- Sharing your pen or pencil can do the same (ever catch yourself chewing on the end of your pen or pencil??….ughhh! Nasty mouth germs for someone else to grab!)
- Sharing your hats, headbands, earmuffs, combs, brushes: better watch out for head lice or cooties!
- If you have to cough, cough into your elbow instead of hand. Less chance of passing those germs around that way since we hardly ever shake elbows with someone else!