Froedtert ThedaCare Health Inc., the legal entity that now encompasses the combined organization of Froedtert Health and ThedaCare, has announced its Board of Directors for the organization. The board will collaborate on ways to improve the health and well-being of people across the state of Wisconsin.
The board’s founding directors bring a wealth of expertise across a broad range of industries and a deep dedication to the people of Wisconsin. Together, they are committed to ensuring Froedtert ThedaCare Health is fulfilling its shared goals identified through the combination process and strengthening local health care in the communities it serves.
“The expertise of our Board of Directors will be instrumental to our combined organization and our communities. We are thrilled about the opportunity to work alongside this talented group of individuals and collaborate to transform the way health care is delivered in Wisconsin,” said Cathy Jacobson, CEO, Froedtert ThedaCare Health.
“Our Board understands the unique needs of our communities and what is required for success moving forward,” said Imran A. Andrabi, MD, FAAFM, Froedtert ThedaCare Health President. “Their professional backgrounds paired with their devotion to Wisconsinites will be indispensable in shaping our future as a combined organization.”
Building on a commitment to maintain balanced local decision making, the board is composed of board members from both legacy organizations. The newly appointed board includes:
- Judson (Jud) Snyder, board chair, regional president, Midwest BMO Wealth Management
- James (Jim) Kotek, vice chair, retired president and CEO, Menasha Corporation
- Catherine (Cathy) Jacobson, CEO, Froedtert ThedaCare Health Inc.
- Imran Andrabi, MD, president, Froedtert ThedaCare Health Inc.
- Kurt Bechthold, director, CEO, The Walbec Group
- John Beré, director, executive vice president, Growth and Strategy, Alta Resources
- Marc Chini, director, retired, Kohl’s Corporation and General Electric
- Robert (Bob) W. Clarke, director, principal, The RJ Clarke Group, LLC
- Charles (Chuck) Dallas, director, vice president, Cornerstone Business Services
- Jacquelyn (Jackie) Fredrick, director, retired CEO, Versiti Inc.
- David Lubar, director (serves concurrently on the Medical College of Wisconsin Board of Trustees), president and CEO, Lubar & Co.
- José Olivieri, director, senior partner, Michael Best
- John Pfeifer, director, president and CEO, Oshkosh Corporation
- Joan M. Prince, PhD, director, vice chancellor emeritus, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Mary Ellen Stanek, director, co‐chief investment officer, Baird Advisors and president, Baird Funds
- Terry Timm, director, retired chief administrative officer, Thrivent Financial
- Kim Underhill, director, retired group president, Kimberly-Clark/Boston Consulting Group
There is currently an open director position for another member to be appointed who also serves concurrently on the Medical College of Wisconsin Board of Trustees.
In addition to the Froedtert ThedaCare Health Board, the North and South regions will each have a governing body that will provide oversight for the hospital entities within each region and be responsible for certain subject matter delegated by the Froedtert ThedaCare Health Board including in part: quality, safety, patient experience, credentialing and privileging, value-based care strategy, and communication and education across the region.
This milestone reflects important progress in bringing together the legacy organizations to advance the delivery of health care in Wisconsin. The community can continue to visit WIcareWIroots.com, a site dedicated to providing updates on the combination, for more information.
About Froedtert ThedaCare Health Inc.
Formed from the combination of two leading Wisconsin-based health systems, Froedtert ThedaCare Health Inc. is an integrated health care delivery network offering coordinated local care to help the people of Wisconsin live their unique, best lives. The combined organization is a partner to the Medical College of Wisconsin and has 22,000+ employees and 3,400+ providers offering services in 18 hospitals and more than 360 outpatient locations.
Public and Media Relations Consultant
Executive Director, Communications