Registration has begun for the Sole Burner 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, May 13th.
ThedaCare is the flagship sponsor for this great event so consider walking or running for a great cause.
This event will again be at City Park in Appleton with the Kids Fun Run starting at 8:15 AM and the 5K run/walk at 9:00 AM.
o Join the ThedaCare team
o Choose “Join A Group” and be sure to select ThedaCare
• Cost is $25 per adult and $12 for children 12 and under
• Employees, family and friends are all invited to participate!
• ONLINE IS THE METHOD OF REGISTRATION
• If you fill out a registration form and don’t register online:
o Checks payable to the American Cancer Society
• Pre-Race packets will NOT be delivered internally this year. Packet pick-up will be Friday, May 12 from 2-7pm at City Center Plaza, Appleton
REGISTER PRIOR TO April 25 to guarantee an event shirt
5K Timing Runner & Walker Information: NEW for 2017! Every participant, runners and walkers will be chip timed! Race results will be available on the soleburner.org website by 5pm on race day.
IMPORTANT: No bikes, roller blades or pets are permitted (except service animals). Participants with strollers please stay to the right of the course.
Refreshments will be available for everyone after the race.
Inclement Weather: Listen to WHBY 1150 AM or WAPL 109.7 FM on race day for updated information.
There is nothing mightier than the volunteers and contributors who make this event possible through their generous donations.
• All the money that is raised benefits the American Cancer Society.
• The ACS 2017 fundraising goal is $280,000
• ACS helps people reduce their risk of cancer, provides free programs and services for cancer patients, funds groundbreaking research and makes sure cancer remains a priority issue for elected officials.
• Your donation will help ACS continue to free the world from the pain and suffering from cancer.